Types of Personal Injury Cases We Handle
After an injury-causing accident, we recommend contacting an experienced personal injury law firm with a track record of success in your type of claim. At GDS Law Group, we are fortunate enough to have represented individuals and families throughout Indiana for over a decade. We have handled and recovered impressive levels of compensation in a wide range of personal injury claims.
We will aggressively pursue compensation if you were injured in a:
- Car Accident: Unfortunately, it is all too common for drivers to be careless, reckless, distracted, or intoxicated while behind the wheel. Our personal injury attorneys handle car crash claims on a daily basis. When another driver is at fault for your injuries, our Noblesville car accident lawyers are here to ensure that you receive full and fair compensation.
- Truck Accident: What many drivers don’t realize is that a trucking accident needs to be handled differently than a typical car crash. When you are injured in an accident with a semi, delivery truck, moving truck, construction vehicle, or garbage truck, you need to immediately contact an injury attorney with a background in commercial vehicle accidents. An experienced lawyer will gather and preserve evidence, analyze if federal truck regulation violations occurred, and help determine who was at fault.
- Other Motor Vehicle Accident: Car and truck accidents are extremely common, but they are not the only vehicle accidents. At GDS Law Group, we represent individuals injured in any type of vehicle accident, including those involving motorcycles, bicycles, pedestrians, trains, ATVs, and boats.These are unique situations that require a high level of attention from skilled legal professionals.
- Dangerous Property Accident (Premises Liability): Whether you are at a friend’s home, shopping at the local grocery store, or headed to a dentist appointment, the property should be safe. You should not encounter dangers in a walkway, aisle, sitting room, or office. Unfortunately, many property owners fail to maintain their property as well as they should. This neglect can create hazards, which can cause you harm. If you were injured on another person or business’s property, contact us to discuss pursuing a bodily injury claim.
- Slip and Fall Accident: One of the most common premises liability claims is a slip and fall. This common term encompasses several scenarios that result in dangerous falls. You may slip on spilled food or beverages, lose your footing on irregular or damaged stairs, or trip over debris on the ground. Whatever the cause of your fall, we recommend you call a Noblesville personal injury lawyer right away.
- Medical Malpractice Incident: When you see a doctor, whether it is routine medical care or after an emergency, that physician must uphold a high professional standard in caring for you. If you believe your doctor failed to do that and it led you to suffer an additional injury or for your condition to worsen, call GDS Law Group right away.
- Workplace Accident (Workers’ Compensation/Third-Party Liability): Our personal injury lawyers handle many claims arising from work-related accidents. If you were injured while on the job, contact our workers’ compensation attorneys to see if you’re eligible for medical and wage benefits under Indiana workers’ compensation insurance. We also will investigate the claim to determine if someone from outside of your work caused the incident. If another person or business is responsible, we can seek compensation through a third-party liability claim.
- Wrongful Death: Losing a loved one is hard. If you lost a loved one, our wrongful death attorneys will see if someone else may have been responsible for, or negligent in, your loved one’s tragedy. From there, we will work to hold them accountable and seek a suitable recovery for the various losses you endured.
- Dog Bite & Animal Attack: If you or a loved one have been attacked by a dog or other animal and suffered injuries, contact us to learn more about filing a personal injury claim. Pet owners are responsible for their pet’s behavior and the damage they cause. We are here to hold those pet owners responsible for bites and attack-related injuries.
- Defective Product Accident: You should never have to fear for your health and safety when you eat at a restaurant, buy over-the-counter medications, or purchase a new appliance. Yet every day defective products make it to stores or delivered to our house. If you are injured because a product was not as safe as it should be, call our product liability attorneys to discuss your rights.
- Civil Injuries for Crime Victims: If you were the victim of a crime and suffered an injury as a result, then your situation may have criminal and civil repercussions. While the police and prosecutors pursue criminal charges, you may have the right to file a civil claim for personal injury compensation. We are here to represent you in a case against a defendant who caused you physical harm during a crime.
No matter how you came to be injured, let GDS Law Group handle the doctors, insurance companies, and lawyers while you focus on getting better.
Our Noblesville Personal Injury Lawyers Handle Serious Injury Claims
Many personal injury cases involve minor and moderate injuries. However, you may have suffered serious or catastrophic injuries in the accident. In these situations, it is crucial you work with an experienced injury lawyer who understands the nuances of serious injury claims. At GDS Law Group, we understand the importance of accounting for future medical expenses and placing an appropriate value on your physical and emotional suffering. We also emphasize the value of your reduced quality of life and possible loss of normal life, if you are left disabled.
At GDS Law Group, we handle cases involving:
- Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)
- Other Head and Brain Injuries
- Spinal Cord Injuries
If you or a loved one are suffering from one of these significant injuries, do not hesitate to call us for help.
Personal Injury Compensation After a Noblesville, IN Accident
The purpose of pursuing a bodily injury claim can vary depending on your priorities. You may feel strongly about holding the at-fault responsible. It can provide a small sense of emotional relief for the other party to admit responsibility or to be held liable by a judge or jury. However, the driving force behind an insurance claim or personal injury litigation is to receive fair compensation for your injuries. At GDS Law Group, we make it our top priority to fight for the financial recovery you deserve.
Whether we aggressively pursue an insurance settlement or believe we will take your case to trial, we will seek the maximum amount for all of your damages.
Damages in an Indiana personal injury claim may include:
- Past, current, and future medical bills
- Lost income
- Pain and suffering
- Emotional distress
- Scarring and disfigurement
- Reduced earning potential
- Reduced quality of life
What to Expect From Our Noblesville Personal Injury Lawyers
When you are injured in an accident in Noblesville, Indiana and hire GDS Law Group to represent you, you can expect:
- An Honest Evaluation of Your Case
We listen closely to your story, ask pertinent questions, and gauge whether you have a valid legal claim or not. We will always be honest with you about your options and the likelihood of receiving compensation. We also will talk with you about potential hurdles to an insurance settlement, such as the risk of being accused of your own negligent conduct.
- No Up-Front Costs
At GDS Law Group, we do not require expensive retainers or bill hourly fees. Instead, we accept personal injury claims on a contingency fee basis. You do not owe us a fee unless we recover compensation.
- Open Communication from Start to Finish
We never leave our clients in the dark. If you hire us to handle your personal injury claim, then we will always be available to you. If you have questions or concerns, we will address them right away. We also update you throughout your insurance claim or lawsuit, so you always know what is going on, the next steps, and your options.
- Skilled Negotiations
One of the ways we developed a track record for success and strong reputation is by honing our negotiation skills. We work hard to prove the at-fault party’s liability and to have your insurance claim approved. Once the insurer acknowledges you have a valid claim, then we focus on negotiating a fair settlement for you. We are not afraid to turn down low-ball offers and negotiate more appropriate settlements with major insurers.
- Extensive Litigation Experience
A majority of personal injury claims are resolved through insurance settlements. However, not all of them. For a variety of reasons, you may need to file a personal injury lawsuit. Our personal injury lawyers in Noblesville may recommend doing this right away to obtain additional evidence and to put pressure on an insurer. However, it also may be important to prepare for trial if a settlement is unavailable or unlikely. If you wish to seek compensation through trial, it will be up to the judge or jury to determine if the other party is liable for your injuries, and if so, how much compensation you will receive.
Contact a Noblesville Personal Injury Lawyer After an Accident
When you are hurt in an accident that was someone else’s fault, you should talk with an attorney as soon as possible. The only way to evaluate whether you have a strong claim for compensation is to talk with a veteran personal injury attorney. At GDS Law Group, our Noblesville attorneys will explain your rights and legal options. We also will be candid regarding the strengths and weaknesses of your case. If there is evidence to prove another party is at fault for your injuries, then we are here to fight hard for you to receive compensation.
We understand the potential costs of a lawyer may hold you back from calling. We want to alleviate your financial worries – not add to them. We offer free consultations and accept cases on a contingency fee basis. You will not be charged any upfront fees. It is important to use that you have access to accurate legal information, advice, and representation without financial hurdles to cross first.
Contact us through our online form or call 317-550-5339 to schedule your free, no-risk consultation.