< Back to Noblesville, IN Personal Injury Attorneys page
Noblesville, IN Car Accident Lawyers
Were you or a loved one hurt in Noblesville car accident? Car accident injuries can be incredibly painful and frustrating. They also carry the potential to change your entire life. If you believe another driver was at fault for the crash that caused your or a loved one’s injuries, call a Noblesville car accident lawyer at GDS Law Group as soon as possible. After a serious car crash, the last thing you need is to be dealing with pushy insurance adjusters and low-ball settlement offers, designed to make you go away. By working with an experienced Noblesville personal injury attorney from the start, you will have someone to speak for you, to tackle the insurance process for you, and to fight for everything you need and deserve.
At GDS Law Group, we know what it takes to make insurance companies take notice and how to hold at-fault driver drivers accountable for their reckless actions. Our car accident attorneys in Noblesville have decades of experience dealing with complex traffic accident claims. We are not afraid to fight for you and your right to recover fair compensation.
To learn how we can help after a crash, contact us through our online form, or call 317-550-5339. We offer free, initial consultations, so there is no risk in receiving some legal information and guidance.
What are Your Car Accident Injuries?
At GDS Law Group, our auto accident lawyers have represented victims suffering from a wide range of injuries. Whether your car accident injuries are moderate and you expect a full recovery, or you anticipate living with a permanent disability, we are here to help.
We have assisted car accident victims recover from:
- Bone Fractures– A common car crash injury is a broken bone. You may experience simple or complex fractures, and depending on the location and severity of the break, you may need surgery to set the bone and heal properly.
- Head and Brain Injuries– If you are suffering from facial lacerations, skull fractures, or a traumatic brain injury, contact us right away. In many cases, head or brain trauma is identified quickly. However, if you experience concussion symptoms in the days after an accident, seek further treatment immediately.
- Neck Injuries– We routinely represent individuals suffering from whiplash and other neck injuries, including herniated discs and vertebrae fractures. If you or a loved one have been diagnosed with whiplash, call us to discuss the potential value of your claim.
- Back Injuries– Car accidents can cause various back injuries, including ligament or muscle strains, herniated discs, and fractured vertebrae. These can be incredibly painful and often requires intensive physical therapy. Back injuries are not always immediately apparent after a crash, but if your pain increases days or weeks later, seek medical attention right away.
- Spinal Cord Injuries– Along with back injuries, you may suffer harm to your spinal cord. If it is partially torn, you can experience loss of sensation and reduced mobility as well as incontinence and sexual dysfunction. If your spinal cord is fully torn, you may be paralyzed from the injury site downward. Depending on the location of the injury, you may be diagnosed as a paraplegic or quadriplegic.
- Burn Injuries– You may experience minor to moderate burns from airbag deployment. Or, if the vehicle or surrounding area caught fire, you may suffer severe burns that require skin grafts and cosmetic surgeries.
Common Causes of Noblesville Car Wrecks
Our car accident attorneys at GDS Law Group have worked on car crash cases resulting from all types of careless and reckless behavior. Some of the most common causes of accidents in Noblesville we see include:
- Speeding beyond the posted limit and what is appropriate for the circumstances
- Low speeds that impede the flow of traffic
- Aggressive driving, including speeding, tailgating, and weaving in between lanes
- Reckless driving, such as ignoring traffic control devices
- Impaired driving due to alcohol or drugs
- Drowsy driving
- Distracted driving, specifically texting while driving
- Unqualified truck drivers
- Reckless teen drivers
- Drivers over 65
- Distracted Uber & Lyft drivers
- Road hazards, such as potholes and poorly designed roads
- Debris in the road
- Work Zones
Types of Car Crashes We Handle
Different types of car accidents result in distinct pieces of evidence and various complexities. You need to work with an accident lawyer who understands your accident’s unique characteristics, and how to determine and prove who was at fault. At GDS Law Group, our Noblesville car accident lawyers have worked in cases involving all manner of collisions, including:
- Rear-End Collisions
- Head-On Collisions
- Hit-and-Run Crashes
- Side Impact “T-Bone” Accidents
- Parking Lot Accidents
- Diagonal Parking Accidents
- Driveway Collisions
- Left-Turn Accident
- Right-Turn Accidents
- Intersection Collisions
- Truck Crashes
- Vehicle-Bike Accidents
- Vehicle-Pedestrian Accidents
- Rollover Collisions
- Departures From the Road
Car Accident Compensation: What is My Claim Worth?
After being injured in a car accident that was caused by someone else’s negligence, you may have the right to pursue compensation for the financial damages and losses you experienced as a result.
The most common way to pursue compensation for your injuries and property damage is through a third-party insurance claim. You may work through your insurer or directly with the at-fault party’s insurance company to negotiate a fair recovery. We recommend working with an accident lawyer to ensure you are not taken advantage of by the insurance company. Most insurers are more concerned with their own bottom line than what you really need. For example, you may be offered an initial settlement very quickly, but it may not take into account all of the time you missed from work or factor in all the medical treatment you’ll need in the future. By hiring GDS Law Group, you have an attorney who makes your needs their top priority – now and down the line.
Another avenue toward compensation is filing a personal injury lawsuit. In some cases, we will recommend filing a lawsuit right away. This enables us to use the discovery process to obtain additional evidence that otherwise would be out of our reach. Filing a lawsuit also shows an insurer that you are not afraid to pursue your claim. When car accident victims take their rights seriously, insurers are more apt to negotiate fair settlements. Additionally, if your insurance claim is denied, settlement negotiations fail, or the at-fault party is uninsured, then litigation is another option to seek compensation.
Determining the precise amount that a car accident injury victim deserves is different in every case. However, through an insurance claim or car accident litigation, you can seek compensation for:
- Medical expenses
- Lost income
- Physical pain and suffering
- Emotional distress
To discuss the potential value of these damages in your situation, call our highly knowledgeable Noblesville car accident attorneys at GDS Law Group.
Our Car Accident Lawyers Are Here to Help
After you or a loved one is injured or tragically lost their life in a car accident, the last thing you want is the hassle of an insurance claim. You simply want to recover what you need and deserve as quickly as possible. At GDS Law Group, we are here to pursue that for you. Our Noblesville attorneys will handle all of the insurance company’s phone calls, letters, and requests for documentation for your claim to be approved. Then, we will handle the negotiation process, during which we will pursue the maximum amount of compensation possible and fight for the justice that allows to move on.
To learn more about how we can help you after a crash, contact us through at our office at 317-550-5339, or use our online form.