Types of Personal Injury Cases We Handle
Immediately following any serious injury or accident, you will probably be scared, in significant pain, and uncertain about what comes next. It can feel overwhelming and few people are prepared for the complexities involved with a personal injury claim, but that’s where our Indiana personal injury law firm can help. There will be deadlines to consider, critical evidence to present, and legal burdens to meet, so the at-fault parties are identified and held liable. At GDS Law Group, we think you have enough to deal with and should be focused on the well-being of you and your family – not paperwork and legal procedures.
Our Anderson injury lawyers understand that every case is as unique as the people involved, and you need an advocate that sees you as more than a case file. That’s why we offer personalized attention. We develop a tailor-made approach for every client. We will utilize our trial experience and skills to recover any damages that you are entitled to because of your injury or loss. At GDS Law Group, we’re here to listen and alleviate your concerns, so you ultimately secure the justice and financial compensation that you deserve.
We provide aggressive representation in all manner of Indiana personal injury cases, including:
- Car Accidents – In an instant, a car accident can devastate your or your family’s life and result in permanent, and sometimes fatal injuries. Our car accident lawyers can review your situation and help obtain what you need to recover.
- Truck Accidents – We share the road with large trucks every day, but the potential for serious injury increases exponentially in the event of a collision. A lot is involved in pursuing a truck accident claim, and you’ll need help from a skilled Indiana personal injury lawyer.
- Other Motor Vehicle Accidents – Various types vehicles on the road, land, or water can cause serious accidents. Whether you’re injured on a motorcycle, an ATV, or a boat, you need to review all your options with an experienced Indiana injury lawyer.
- Premises Liability – When you enter someone’s property, whether it is a home or business, you have a reasonable expectation of safety. If negligence led to you being injured, you may be entitled to financial compensation.
- Brain & Other Serious Injuries – There are few things as terrifying or life-altering as catastrophic brain, spine, and other grievous injuries. These can permanently disrupt life as you knew it, requiring equally serious representation from a highly-skilled attorney.
- Slip & Fall Accidents – Whether it was in a parking lot, a retail store, or at someone’s residence, if you’ve suffered significant harm in a fall that could have been prevented, a knowledgeable attorney should be your next call.
- Wrongful Death –If you lost a loved one due to someone’s negligence or recklessness, it can turn your world upside down. While nothing can fill the void, you may be able to secure some closure and financial relief through a wrongful death claim.
- Medical Malpractice – Medical professionals are held to high standard and owe a responsibility to their patients. If you or a loved one suffered at the hands of a negligent medical professional, you may deserve to be compensated for their mistake.
- Workers’ Compensation – Workers’ Comp is an insurance system designed to protect employees injured at work, but without prior experience, filing a claim can be a challenging undertaking. Our workers’ comp lawyers can help secure the benefits you’re entitled to collect.
- Workplace Accident – There are times when work-related accidents are caused by someone who does not work with you. When your injuries are caused by a third-party, you may have the right to file a personal injury claim.
- Dog Bite & Animal Injuries – Injures from dog bites or animal attacks can lead to significant medical costs, severe pain, disfigurement, and emotional trauma. It’s important to discuss all your legal options with a knowledgeable dog bite attorney.
- Defective Products – We trust that the products we buy everyday are safe, but if the regulations and safeguards in place are ignored and you are seriously harmed, you may be able to recover damages. A product liability attorney can guide you through the personal injury claims process.
- Civil Injuries as a Result of Crime – If you suffered injury or significant harm because you were the victim of a crime, such as a break-in or assault, it is important to hold the responsible party accountable, both criminally and for any financial losses you incurred.
At GDS Law Group, we realize that no matter your specific injury or how it was caused, you will certainly have a lot of questions. From the very beginning, when you work with us, you can be trust that a dedicated Anderson personal injury lawyer will personally guide you through the legal process and answer any question you may have in a timely and concise manner.
Trial Attorneys Focused on Your Recovery
Whether you need a personal injury lawyer in Muncie, Anderson, Noblesville, or anywhere across Central Indiana, at GDS Law Group, we will get to know you and what it’s going to take to put your life back together. During our initial meeting, an experienced attorney will discuss what led to your accident, the extent of your injuries, and all your options. Our attorneys also have the foresight to look at the road ahead for you and your family. This lets us consider any future damages that may arise, including pain, trauma, your ability to work, and subsequent medical expenses. With this knowledge, we will properly evaluate the full scope of your damages and determine what’s fair and adequate. From there, we will gather evidence that supports your claim and execute a strategy that puts you in the best possible position.
What You Can Expect from GDS Law Group:
Veteran Trial Experience
Each of our Anderson, IN personal injury attorneys knows what it takes to succeed before a judge or jury. We prepare each case for trial, which pressures the insurance companies involved to negotiate for outcomes that are reasonable to meet your needs.
Honest Evaluations & Open Communication
From the moment that we become your attorneys, we will deliver straightforward legal guidance at every step of the way. We are committed to providing you with realistic expectations and remaining accessible whenever you need us.
No Up-Front Fees
GDS Law Group handles personal injury cases on a contingency fee basis. This means that you won’t owe us anything unless we recover compensation on your behalf.
A track Record of Sucess
We bring our comprehensive legal experience to bear for every client. Our injury lawyers are aggressive negotiators and effective trial attorneys with a history of securing favorable results throughout Central Indiana.
At GDS Law Group, our Anderson, IN injury lawyers are focused on helping individuals and the families of accident victims secure what they need to recover and move on with their lives. With well over 20 years of legal experience combined with the compassion and sensitivity that only a smaller firm can provide, we can deliver the elite level of service that you and your family deserve.