Highly-Skilled Representation in all Family Law Matters
Families come in all shapes and sizes. While these bonds can endure almost anything, including a multitude of challenges related to divorce, child custody and support disputes, and many other domestic issues, they will assuredly create a lot of stress and uncertainty. Nonetheless, if your rights, financial security, or your loved ones’ well-being are threatened, it is important to remember that you don’t need to face it alone. With a dedicated legal professional at your side, you and those dearest to you can find a path forward. It will just take a little time, patience, and knowledgeable legal guidance.
When you are dealing with a family-related legal matter, you need a trusted family law attorney, committed to protecting your best interests. At GDS Law Group, we are aware of the sensitive issues involved in these types of cases, and from our first conversation to its ultimate resolution, we will listen intently, keep you informed, and passionately advocate for everything you and your family deserves. With an extensive litigation and trial background, we are fierce advocates for every client in our care, and we will utilize every skill and resource at our disposal to reach a favorable outcome in your case.
Our experienced Anderson, IN family lawyers deliver comprehensive representation in a wide range of family legal matters, including:
- Divorce – Ending a marriage is a life-changing event for all those involved. Our mission is to see you through this difficult transition as seamlessly as possible with a constant eye on ensuring that you and your rights are respected.
- Uncontested Divorce – Even the most amicable divorces involve complexities that few people anticipate. By consulting an experienced Indiana family law attorney, you can often negotiate your finances, property division, child custody, and many other facets of divorce without going to court.
- Child Support – All parents are obligated to support their children. When a marriage ends or a couple separates, one parent is often required to pay child support. This can become a very contentious issue, and without effective legal assistance, your rights, financial security, and your children’s well-being may suffer.
- Alimony & Spousal Support – A divorce usually results in several unexpected expenses and establishing separate households with a previously shared income. Former spouses could also be left at a considerable disadvantage unless certain financial issues are not properly addressed.
- Child Custody & Visitation – Decisions about where your children will live can be the most challenging part of any divorce, separation, or break up. While it can be hard to fully recognize both parents’ rights, with effective representation, you can develop an arrangement that meets your unique situation.
- Prenuptial & Postnuptial Agreements – Protecting your financial security is a sensitive topic in any relationship. A well-designed agreement can help people avoid unnecessary conflict and provide some clarity regarding how assets and debts will be maintained.
- Protection Orders & No Contact Orders – Domestic violence is a very serious issue. Whether you’ve been subjected to a NCO based on criminal abuse allegations or you need a protection order to keep you and your family safe, you need an experienced family court lawyer who also has experience with criminal law looking out for you and your rights.
- Adoptions – Growing your family through adoption can be an extremely rewarding experience, but the process is fraught with legal and bureaucratic complications. Approaching an adoption with a knowledgeable attorney can prevent many of the delays, frustrations, and costs that adoption may otherwise involve.
- Paternity & Father’s Rights – We believe in preserving paternal rights because influence from both parents is beneficial to a child’s growth and development. Whether you need to question or assert your paternity rights or pursue a stable place in your child’s life, we can help.
- CPS/DCS Investigations – If the Indiana Department of Child Services (DCS)/Child Protective Services (CPS) is investigating your family or has removed your children, many people don’t realize they have the right to contact an attorney, but you should do so immediately to defend your rights and regain custody.
- Child in Need of Services (CHINS) – When parents face abuse and neglect allegations, the processes that follow can be terrifying. With the potential to lose custody of your children and possible criminal penalties hanging in the balance, you need to take all allegations seriously and contact an experienced Indiana family court lawyer.
- Mediation – Only a small percentage of divorces and other family law matters are resolved in a courtroom. Most are addressed through negotiation. At GDS Law Group, we are certified and registered domestic mediators in Indiana. We can help secure the best possible result in the most efficient way possible.
- Guardianship – When a loved one is unable to care for themselves or if a child is not receiving adequate care, family members can step in to help. This can be a drawn-out process, and it’s critical that a trusted family law attorney is helping to ensure that your loved one is protected.
At GDS Law Group, we know you are going through a lot, and we want you to feel confident that a devoted and highly experienced Indiana family attorney is working to alleviate your burden. No matter the legal issue, our goal is to support you through the legal system and fight for you at every turn.
A Holistic Approach & Aggressive Execution
Regardless of the issues affecting you and your family, and whether you are searching for a family lawyer in Muncie, Anderson, Noblesville, or anywhere across Central Indiana, at GDS Law Group, we will approach your case by first getting to know you and listening to what you want to achieve. Once we have the facts, our Indiana family lawyers will set the wheels in motion and craft a strategy that protects your best interests and puts you in the optimum position to succeed.
Some of the ways that we set ourselves apart:
We think strategically from day one
Your divorce or child custody dispute may be clouding your judgment, but it won’t affect ours. We will carefully consider every aspect of your case through an objective lens and offer practical legal solutions.
We are open and honest
A lot will depend on an accurate assessment of your case and the possible outcomes that you can expect. From the moment that we are hired, we deliver candid guidance at every step.
We listen and are always accessible
We appreciate that your case is unlike anyone else’s, and we will develop a plan centered around your needs. We also know the importance of the issues we’re handling. We will answer all your questions and make it a point to keep you informed.
We have a track record of success
We bring our comprehensive legal experience to bear for every client. Our family lawyers are certified mediators and veteran trial attorneys with a history of securing favorable outcomes for families throughout Indiana.
At GDS Law Group, our Anderson, IN family lawyers are focused on helping families in difficult circumstances move on with their lives. With well over 20 years of legal experience combined with the compassion and sensitivity that only a smaller firm can provide, we can deliver the elite level of service that you and your family deserve.